About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Giant art

My child loves to paint. At age 3 a coloring book page or 8 1/2 by 11 paper doesn't give much room to unleash creatively. But the giant papers at the art store don't come cheaply.

The other day I purchased a glass vase and the cashier thoroughly wrapped for me in very large papers. The six papers wrapped around the outside of the vase weren't not even wrinkled on the short trip home, so I took them with off, smoothed them out, and gave her some stamps paintbrushes and Crayola washable paints. 

VoilĂ ! Instant giant canvas!

No comments:

Post a Comment