About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Great kids apps

Working in education has made me bias towards good educational apps. 'Endless Alphabet' is one of the great apps that combines great fun for kids with educational things such as spelling and vocabulary development.

Endless Alphabet


Mr Potato Head 

(Ok I admit, I have played this app when my daughter wasn't around.)
Drag and drop the various pieces into the potato head then watch your creation interact on various backgrounds. 
This app is endless fun for kids and a great free app to keep on your phone for those moments when you are in the grocery store check out line and you need your kid to kept him/herself amused for just a few minutes.

Happy apping!

No comments:

Post a Comment