About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Monday, June 10, 2013

New favorite app

I have dubbed this summer "My summer of health and happiness". 

My new favorite App that is helping me with the 'health' aspect is the Nike Running app.

 I've had it on my iPhone since I got the phone but never activated it. After some encouragement from my sister-in-law I went on and started playing with it. I have been using it four days now and how can I have ever gone without this!?! It's not just for running, it turns out it also tracks how far you walk, how fast you walk, it shows how many calories you burn.

 Now I can just take that data about the calories and walking and stick it straight into 'My Fitness Pal' app. 
Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment