About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Night out

Sorry, no pictures on this one. I was having so much fun last night I forgot to take pictures.

My husband and I had his parents babysit out daughter and dogs and we went to the city for the night to visit my sister and her husband.



So much fun to get out and not be a parent for the night.

Its physically and mentally refreshing!




What do you do to "get away" from your parenting responsibilities and mentally refresh yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment