About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Second hand treasures

The town next door now has a new gently used kids store called Bullfrogs and Butterflies. If you are in Sycamore IL area come check it out!

I love this store because it is well organized, has a great selection and can't beat pricing! 

I decided to take in some baby items that had been collecting dust in the garage (a changing table and jogging stroller.$

I was surprised to get the option of a good cash offer or a large in-store credit! After a split second of thought, I took the store credit and promptly started shopping.

Here is the stash I purchased.


I went a tad over my credit, but it was worth it. My daughter was in need of a few shirts for the summer. 

Where is your favorite place to get gently used kids items?

No comments:

Post a Comment