About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

YUMMMMMMM. Coffee.

If you asked me first thing in the morning to chose between coffee and my husband, I might have to think on it.

Of course I'm joking. I would chose my husband hands down, but coffee comes in a real close second!

After seeing a segment on GMA back in March about a new coffee called Death Wish. I squealed with delight telling my hubby that I must try it. I swore it was the only thing I wanted for my birthday. I figured it was a no go, but guess what the love of my life did!? He ordered it for me and just a few days after my birthday it arrived.



I am usually not a coffee snob, but  I do like good coffee. Dunkin Donuts usually makes me happy. But since i have tried this coffee I will go back to nothing else. Yes at $20 a lb it is pricey, but it is so delicious (especially fresh ground!) It makes cold brew and hot brewed equally good and the extra caffeine in it is an added bonus on those slow moving mornings.

Yes, you read that right, it claims to contain twice the normal caffeine as a regular cup of coffee. Scientist I am not, so I can't explain it, but I will sure drink it!


So cheers to coffee. Speaking of.... I'm due for another cup. :-)







To see the GMA video go to this link:
http://gma.yahoo.com/video/gma-death-wish-coffee-twice-080000306.html

To visit the Death Wish coffee site go to:
http://www.deathwishcoffee.com



No comments:

Post a Comment