About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Bargain!!!!

I love shopping, but even better is when I get an incredible bargain while shopping.


I found some adorable picture frames, totally my style, in the clearance area at Michael's!



Originally $49.99 marked down to $10.  On top of that an additional 25% off and got to the 15% coupon on my total purchase as well. 

Total paid after-tax was $13.64 For two frames that originally would've cost me over $105!!!! 

Do the bargain dance!!

Do you have a great shopping bargain deal you want to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment