About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Day at the zoo

Today was a mommy and daughter day. We took a trip to the zoo. Had an absolute blast!!!
Days like this are a heart moving reminder why I love my daughter do much.  Her innocence and fascination about life make me smile and long for that same feeling. A reminder that I should enjoy each moment if her childhood because she will only be young once.
What activities do you do with your children that inspire those same feelings in you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment