About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Monday, July 15, 2013

The Wonderful Mr Clean Magic Eraser!

One of my FAVORITE cleaning products is the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. I am convinced that it can clean almost anything. I bought it originally for walls years ago, but as time has gone on I have found many, many, MANY more uses for it.


Some of my favorites uses:
-removing crayon from wall (and many other surfaces)
-appliance handles (stove, fridge, microwave)
-removing scuffs from the floor
-removing the 'ring around the tub' in the bathtub
-making the bottom of the tub and shower white again
-cleaning off the burnt on stuff from pots and pans



I found a website thats lists many more uses and I think I might try some of the suggestions.

http://household-tips.thefuntimesguide.com/2006/01/magic_erasers.php

Do you use a Magic Eraser? What is your favorite use for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment