About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Friday, August 30, 2013

Can't Live Without....

There's always the obvious; food, shelter etc. but if there was one nonessential life item you "can't live without", what would it be?

My "can't live without" item is coffee.
 

Hot, cold, drive through, fresh brewed at home, gourmet, foldgers, doesn't matter as long as I get my coffee everyday....

This is just sheer curiosity but I'd love to know. What is your "can't live without" item?

No comments:

Post a Comment