About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Watermelon Pizza

This was a Disney Family Fun Magazine recipe. My daughter and her cousin saw it and insisted that we make it.

Ingredients:
Watermelon 
Jelly
Banana

Directions:
Slice watermelon straight through to make a full circle.  

Spread the 'pizza sauce' aka jelly on your crust. 
(Side note: I found the jelly incredibly messy. Next time I will try yogurt, Brummel And Browns yogurt spread, or cream cheese)


Slice The bananas and spread in your pizza just like pepperoni.


Cut your pizza into slices and serve up!

Any other fun fruit recipes you've made for your kids? 

No comments:

Post a Comment