About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Another good Audiobook

For those of you that love mysteries, Sherlock Holmes, audio books, or all of the above... Here is another good book for you. 


I have literally listened to every Sherlock Holmes story written by Sir Arthur Connon Doyle, so you can imagine how excited I was to find this book. It is written so similarly that you can't even tell it is a different author.

Two thumbs up on this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment