About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

PB Banana Wrap

Here is a quick and easy snack/lunch idea for kids. 

Ingredients:
2 Tbsp Peanut Butter 
1 Banana sliced down the middle
1 Tbsp Mini chocolate chips
1 Flour tortilla 
(healthy alternative: wheat tortilla,  gluten free alternative: corn tortilla)


Spread peanut butter on tortilla, slice banana long ways down the middle and place in the center, sprinkle with chocolate chips. Roll up. Let the kid eat and enjoy. 


I forgot to take picture when it was all nice and rolled up, my daughter quickly gobbled it up and this was all that was left. 

I will take that as a good sign!

No comments:

Post a Comment