About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Christmas Wish List Activity For Kids

My daughter is not yet old enough able to write her wish list to 'Santa'. However, she has great scissor skills for her age and I found a free toy ad at Walmart. So here is this years Christmas list. 


The only thing needed for this activity are a child excited for Christmas, scissors, construction paper, a toy ad, and glue. I also had my daughter practice her writing tracing out "Dear Santa" on top and printing her name on the bottom.

Now all we have left to do is mail the letter to The North Pole.
🎅

No comments:

Post a Comment