About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Turkey Cookies

Found a Pinterest idea that was too cute to pass up. So Thanksgiving morning my daughter and niece assembled these little guys. 

 
Supplies
Double stuff Oreo cookies
Mini peanut butter cups
Candy corn
Chocolate frosting 
Candy eyes 


Slide five candy corn carefully into the top of the cookie. (This is why it's important to use double stuff. If you use regular Oreos the cookie will pop apart.)


Next place a little bit of frosting on the peanut butter cup and adhear it to the Oreo. 



Finally, snap the top off an candy corn to create the nose and use frosting to glue the eyes and beak on. 


We ended up skipping the second Oreo and just letting then lay down on the plate.


Happy Turkey Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment