About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Figure Skating Diorama


Find a clip art picture of an Olympic athlete. I just googled figure skater on google and let my daughter Pick the one she liked.


Gather supplies: shoe box, blue and white construction paper, printed image, markers, glue, cotton balls. 


Print your image about 1/2 or 2/3 the size of the height of the box.


Cut it out and leave a tab in the bottom .


Cut a rectangle of white for the back ground. I cut mine long enough so it could be rounded in the back instead if trying to glue into the corners. 




Add the "ice" on the bottom. 


Add cotton balls along the back and add snowflake stickers if desired. 


Fold the tab and add a spot of glue to hold her in place. 




Now you have your own gold medal figure skater!

   
P.S. Yes there are too many rings in the background here. My daughter hit z little excited when making the Olympic Rings. 😄

No comments:

Post a Comment