About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Easter Garland

Looking for a quick and easy Easter craft?

All you need is some construction paper and a sewing machine.


I used my cricut to cut out some egg shapes and rabbits.


Then I fed them into my sewing machine. Make sure to leave thread on each end to hang up the garland.


This was also a Pinterest inspiration. Linked from the Pottery Barn Kids website and retailed for $25. I used items from around the house so it didn't cost me anything out of pocket!


"Hoppy" Easter!

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I'll have to post a pic of the spring banner that Aaron and I made yesterday. We are hoping for spring too!

    ReplyDelete