About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Gift Card on a Paper Flower Pot

Thought I would give you a quick peek at a gift card that I made for my hubby to give to the secretaries at his office. 

I didn't make a full tutorial but if your a scrapbooker or cardmaker like me you can look at the pictures and figure it out. 
 

You can see that I made a double layer on the flower pot so it could function as a gift card holder.


Then I added a little stand on the back because my husband wanted the card to be something that the secretaries could use to brighten up their desks. 


Sending 7 sets of flowers 1/2 way across country wasn't an affordable option but sending 7 flower pots of paper flowers and a Starbucks gift card to the secretaries was a much more affordable and has more of a personal touch. 


So you have any projects you have done? I think finding inspiration from the ideas that others have is great. Any time you have a cute craft or project feel free to share. I'll gladly share it with all the blog followers of you'd like!

No comments:

Post a Comment