About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Swingset Workout!

Why couldn't I have found this at the beginning of the summer!?!

I have been looking for ways to include my weight training into daily actiivites and have fond a few ways but this is a genius idea! I have done a few of these at the park while my kiddo played but this is a whole printable workout that you can take to the park with you.

Genius!

I am so starting a moms group to go to the park 2 times a week next summer to do this.

Checkout the link with a printable page you can take with you.





/http://www.thebettermom.com/2012/01/06/exercise-while-playing-outside-with-your-kids-free-printable/

No comments:

Post a Comment