About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Fall Means Apples!!!!

Fall means apples and what better way celebrate that then to paint an apple?!

I started with an 8 1/2 X 11 piece of white card stock and just sketched this simple shape on it.


My daughter painted in the seeds and the stem then moved on to painting the "skin" of the apple red.


Next comes the fun part. Coating your child's hand with green paint and have them plunk it right on top. This will the the "leaf".


Quick, simple, and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment