About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Pinned It, Nailed It! Fairy surprise sandwich.

Original pin:



My attempt:


Verdict:  Nailed it!


Super easy and it thrilled my 5 year old!
Here's what you do:

First: Invest in a few basic mini cookie cutters. (I've used mine more times than I can count: Jello Jigglers, cutting bologna and cheese into fun shapes for lunches, shaped quesadillas, cutting fresh fruit....) 

Cut out a shape in the lower corner of ONE slice of bread.



Add peanut butter (and/or jelly) to the second slice:


Put the bread together.



Gently shake the sprinkles into the cut out shape.


Tip: if too much pours out (as it did for me) just shake off the extras into the sink. The base layer will stick to the peanut butter. 




No comments:

Post a Comment