About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, but I am also so much more. I'm a wife, I work, cook, shop, craft, try to stay healthy, keep up on the latest technology, and style trends, and much more! Come join me in my adventure of making a new blog that allows us to share the everyday things (ups and downs) that turns living an everyday life into living a lively life!

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Valentine's Day Garland

I can't find the "be my valentine" banner I made last year 😞and I decided we needed a little more pink πŸ’— and red ❤️ around the house since Valentine's Day is quickly approaching. 

I ran out to the local craft store and for under $5 picked up some twine and a package of glittered diecut hearts. 


It's just a simple matter of stringing them on in whenever pattern you desire.


Pretty soon you've got a georgous little garland to hang up and add some festive color. 


Do you have any Valentine's Day decorations that you made this season or in the past? Would love to see them. Post some pictures here!

No comments:

Post a Comment